Do you suffer from these common symptoms of the menopause?
- Vaginal dryness
- Burning, and irritation
- Lack of lubrication during sex
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse
- Urgency when it comes to needing to urinate
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
Doctors used to refer to these symptoms as vaginal atrophy, but now these issues have been put under the broader term of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM).
Treating these symptoms can be problematic, as not all women can use hormone-based creams to help relieve these conditions.
However, The Twenty-five Harley Street Gynaecology team say there is good evidence that MonaLisa Touch® provides good results in relieving these troubling issues.
This laser treatment is painless, minimally invasive and without any risks to surrounding tissues. It takes only few minutes and is very well tolerated by most women.
After the recommended three sessions clinical studies found:
- Nine in ten women said it helped tone vaginal laxity
- In over eight out ten cases vaginal itching improved.
- More than eight out ten women reported a lessening of vaginal burning
- Seven out of ten said vaginal dryness improved
- Seven out of women reported less discomfort during sex
Women have reported improvements after just one session.
At Twenty-five Harley Street, London’s Premiere Women’s Clinic, our highly skilled gynaecologists are trained in all of the latest techniques such as MonaLisa Touch®.
Make an appointment for a consultation at Twenty-five Harley Street day clinic to discuss MonaLisa Touch®. Please mention where you heard about the treatment when you book.
Tel: 020 3883 9525
Visit: Twenty-five Harley Street, 25 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QW
Please note: The board of trustees of Women’s Health Concern has an Advertising policy that precludes formal endorsement of products advertised on our website.
Our editorial content is not influenced in any way by the advertising funding sources.