Services and Fees
At ‘Menopause Clinic, London’, we work in close conjunction with allied specialties including uro-gynaecology, breast surgery, gynaecological oncology and general medicine. Patients will have access to all the necessary investigations including blood tests, pelvic imaging and bone densitometry, together with outpatient diagnostic procedures. Each woman will be offered an individualised treatment plan and ongoing support where required.
Conditions and treatments
We offer advice for:
- Menopausal symptoms
- Iatrogenic menopause (medically/surgically induced menopause)
- Spontaneous premature menopause (visit prematuremenopausecliniclondon.co.uk for more information)
- Fertility treatment following premature menopause (visit prematuremenopausecliniclondon.co.uk for more information)
- Menopausal vaginal atrophy
- Menopausal sexual dysfunction
Treatments we offer:
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) – tablets, patches, gels, implants, coil
- Non-HRT alternatives
- Testosterone therapy
- Egg donation IVF treatment
- Vaginal oestrogens
- Novel non-hormonal treatments for vaginal atrophy such as ThermiVa, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections and vulval puffing.
Please note: The board of trustees of Women’s Health Concern has an Advertising policy that precludes formal endorsement of products advertised on our website.
Our editorial content is not influenced in any way by the advertising funding sources.