Find a BMS-recognised Menopause Specialist
Simply enter your postcode to find your nearest clinic.
Telephone advisory service (UK only) You will receive a telephone response to your enquiry.
Email advice Receive a written reply to your emailed question.
WHC factsheets and other helpful resources Read or download a range of detailed factsheets on the most common gynaecological, sexual health and other medical conditions.
FAQs Read our answers to some common questions on a range of subjects.
Lifestyle Learn how changes in lifestyle may affect your health.
Healthy menopause Good nutrition and small lifestyle changes can help to maintain a healthy menopause.
Useful links Find sources of help offered by other health organisations.
Health Advisory Service
WHC is offering a ground-breaking initiative to employees of small and medium-sized firms that have a majority of women on their staff.
Topics covered on the site:
- Miss Anne HendersonMariette2019-07-10T09:22:36+01:00
- MonaLisa TouchMariette2019-03-13T13:29:36+01:00
- The YES rangeMariette2019-01-18T15:00:01+01:00
- The Women’s Health ClinicMariette2018-11-28T09:51:08+01:00
- uresta® bladder supportMariette2018-10-03T10:05:16+01:00