This meeting has now passed. For a list of future events go to the Forthcoming events
Date: 26 October 2021 - 27 October 2021
A virtual meeting
||This meeting endeavours to provide answers to the most commonly asked and most difficult questions in the management of post reproductive health.
Nationally and internationally recognised speakers will cover controversial questions in important areas such as:
- Pathophysiology of the menopause
- Risks of hormone dependent malignancies
- Cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis and cognitive problems
- Premature ovarian insufficiency: diagnosis and management
- Lifestyle, complementary therapies, HRT and alternatives for managing the menopause
The meeting is suitable for the theoretical component of the RCOG/BMS Menopause Advanced Training Skills Module (ATSM), the BMS Principles & Practice of Menopause Care (PPMC) training programme and the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Menopause Special Skills Module.
Case studies and breakout workshops will be used to illustrate management principles and develop care pathways for routine and complex menopause related problems.
- Recognise the ways in which the menopause can affect quality of life and long term health
- Target investigations according to each clinical scenario
- Individualise hormonal and alternative therapeutic regimens that best suit your patient
- Manage patients with menopause related problems confidently
- Identify and fully comprehend key research in the field of post-reproductive Health
- Claim a maximum of 13 CPD credits for full attendance at the meeting
|Who should attend:
- All clinicians in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Community gynaecologists
- General practitioners, practice and specialist nurses
- SAS doctors
- Sub-specialist trainees in reproductive medicine/community gynaecology
- Trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology and in sexual health
||Registration is now open on the RCOG website.
||For further information, please email the RCOG Events Team at email@example.com.