A key objective is for women to forge a closer relationship with their general practitioners, nurses and other health professionals.
Menopause: Giving you confidence for understanding and action
We have prepared a series of factsheets on menopause and related issues, following the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) menopause guidelines from November 2015. These factsheets have been reviewed by the medical advisory council of the British Menopause Society.
NICE menopause guideline for women patients
The November 2015 Menopause Guideline by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has been prepared for healthcare professionals but there is also a simplified version on their website for women patients: http://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng23/informationforpublic
- CO2RE Intima Mariette 2018-03-19T10:35:21+00:00
- Menopace Mariette 2017-12-01T15:27:39+00:00
- Confitex Performance Leakproof Underwear Mariette 2017-10-26T17:48:01+00:00
- Southdown Duvets Mariette 2017-10-18T11:25:41+00:00
- Vibrance Pelvic Floor Trainer Mariette 2017-10-02T13:46:57+00:00
- Hyalofemme Mariette 2017-09-14T16:10:34+00:00
- Natures Naturals’ FemBev® Mariette 2017-12-06T14:44:21+00:00
- Mission Enduracool Towel Mariette 2017-08-30T16:49:20+00:00
- Post Reproductive Health – Joint RCOG/BMS meeting Health professionals only
- 30 October 2018 - 31 October 2018
Women’s Health Concern is greatly indebted to the late Miss Elizabeth Stalley whose generous bequest made possible the complete re-design and revision of this charity website in December 2007.Since then several benefactors, some preferring to be anonymous, have made donations. These are enabling us to continue to enhance the website and to provide funding towards our key outreach objectives.The trustees of the British Menopause Society and Women’s Health Concern thank you all, especially those who have supported us having suffered loss of close family.
Our charity receives no statutory funding, so we continue to depend on the generosity of all those who value our services.
We believe passionately in women having access to accurate medical information. Everything we do is in support of your GPs, practice and specialist nurses and hospital consultants.
Please help our nurses to help women like you with health, wellbeing and lifestyle guidance
On sale now…
“Highly recommended whether you are a gynaecologist, a GP, a nurse or a lay reader.” More details
“A comprehensive book on PCOS, aimed at women with this condition.” More details
Website last reviewed: June 2017
Women’s Health Concern is a national charity but we like to keep in close touch with communities in the Marlow area where our office is situated. Local information will periodically be published in this box.