Date: 4 November 2015
Organiser: Women's Health Concern
Join us for an interesting, informative and interactive day of women’s health updates from internationally-renowned experts
The Symposium format gives the opportunity to network with speakers and colleagues from Primary and Secondary care alike – and to raise queries, questions and seek advice from our expert panel, especially on difficult or complex cases.
Who should attend
GPs, clinic doctors, gynaecologists, trainees, specialist and practice nurses and anyone allied to the health profession with an interest in women’s health.
6 hours CPD/CME from the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH).
- Gerald Swyer Memorial Lecture – Sponsored by Novo Nordisk
- Urogenital/vaginal health – Mr Tim Hillard
- Female Genital Mutilation – Miss Gubby Ayida, Consultant Gynaecologist, Chelsea and Westminster
- Fibroids and Pelvic Health – Sponsored by Gedeon Richter
- Beyond Cancer – Living with induced menopause
- NICE Guideline Menopause: Diagnosis and management
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate feedback from 2014 Women’s Health Symposium:
“Excellent update as usual/expected.”
“Great data. John Stevenson – a joy as always.”
“I choose this meeting every year over other meetings as the subject and speakers are always excellent.”
“Very topical, not too scientific but clinically relevant.”
“As always a very enjoyable and informative symposium.”
“Excellent venue and well organised. Good speakers and variety of topics.”
“Good day! Good relevant topics. Good presentations.”